Does your ticket plug-in offers a payment plan feature (3 and 4 installments)?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Does your ticket plug-in offers a payment plan feature (3 and 4 installments)?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maev

I am using WordPress Evanto Theme and wish to add a ticketing plug in to my site, that offer multiple ticket sales and to include payment plans (subscription plans) over 3 and / or 4 months? Is this a feature you provide? Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Maev,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Event Tickets will let you sell tickets directly through PayPal, and Event Tickets Plus will let you integrate with WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads to sell tickets. Payment/subscription plans are not currently a built-in feature of either plugin, but if you go with Event Tickets Plus and use WooCommerce, tickets will essentially be WooCommerce simple products, meaning that they work pretty well with third-party extensions such as WooCommerce Deposits. These extensions may not integrate 100% with the default ticket form, but you can choose to use the full product page for tickets instead.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Does your ticket plug-in offers a payment plan feature (3 and 4 installments)?’ is closed to new replies.