does your pro version come with the community events?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions does your pro version come with the community events?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Amanda

Does The Events Calendar PRO come with community events (so users can add events) or is it a separate charge? I basically need what the pro comes with and the community events. I see that the events calendar pro comes in shortcode, and I basically need to be able to add it to the Uber Menu. Does anyone know if it works with uber menu and is there also a shortcode for the user submissions forms to also be added to the uber menu?

Courtney

Hi Amanda

Community Events is an additional plugin beyond Events Calendar Pro.

I haven’t used Uber Menu, so I am not sure how well that our shortcodes integrate with it.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘does your pro version come with the community events?’ is closed to new replies.