Does v4.5 offer 'AND' behaviour rather than 'OR' logic?

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Does v4.5 offer 'AND' behaviour rather than 'OR' logic?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pylon
    Participant

Just checking in to see if the release of version 4.5 of the filter bar will address my previous enquiries here and here.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dominic!

Thanks for coming reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help with this topic.

We don’t currently have a built-in option to switch to an ‘AND’ relation to filter by categories, but we do have a code snippet that will set this behaviour here:

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/eb2753491526b079ba69882f4be4fafc

You can place that in your theme’s functions.php file.

I hope that helps! Let us know if you have other questions.

Best,
    Victor

pylon
    Participant

Brilliant, finally some movement on this. I’ll give it a try.

Are there plans to build this into a settings option down the line?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dominic!

I’m not aware of a specific plan to build this feature into the plugin’s settings, but I do know it is intended to further improve Filter Bar to be more customizable so we can extend its functionality with custom coding.

Is there anything else I can help you with? let me know.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Does v4.5 offer 'AND' behaviour rather than 'OR' logic?’ is closed to new replies.