Does the pro version allow the addition of a event where the dates are not toget

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Does the pro version allow the addition of a event where the dates are not toget

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tom

I am looking at adding events where the event dates are segmented – for example the event will have 3 days 2,3 & 4th of March then the next dates are 12, 13 & 14th
    I cant really put this in as two events as its a course divided into the 2 parts accordingly

Please advise

Thanks

Caroline

Hi Tom,

Thanks for getting in touch! Our event series functionality in Events Calendar PRO should work great for the situation you’ve described here. You can create multi-day event series with any type of recurrence pattern you’d like, including irregular patterns, multiple patterns, or no pattern at all (if you’d like to just select specific dates, as in your example). You can take a look at our Knowledgebase article linked above if you’d like to learn more about the various options available and how they work. If you should have any other questions, I’d be more than glad to answer them for you! 🙂

Thanks again, and let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you!

Tom

Thanks
    Is there any way that I can demo this prior to purchase as it really is only this facility I would go for the pro version

Thanks
    Tom

Caroline

Hi Tom,

Thanks for following up! We don’t offer any demo or trial versions of our products at this time–rather than rely on restrictive methods such as feature-limited trial downloads, we’ve chosen to instead provide a full 30-day refund policy for all of our plugins. Feel free to deploy the full versions of our products on your site and test the complete range of features at your disposal! Should you encounter any issues, you’ll have ready access to our premium support services, and we’ll be glad to process a refund for any reason within your 30-day trial should you decide Events Calendar PRO isn’t right for you.

Let me know if you should have any other questions here–I’d be more than glad to assist! Thanks again for your interest, and we hope we’ll have the chance to work with you soon! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Does the pro version allow the addition of a event where the dates are not toget’ is closed to new replies.