Does the Aggregator work with Eventful?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Does the Aggregator work with Eventful?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sean Spence
    Participant

We would like our events to automatically be added to Eventful. Will the new aggregator plugin/extension help with that?

Cliff

Hi Sean.

We don’t have any integration specific to Eventful, but if you can find an iCal feed/URL from them, then our Event Aggregator should probably be able to import it just fine.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Sean Spence
    Participant

So the Aggregator plugin on Imports events, it can’t push them out to other services?

Cliff

Yes, that’s correct except for our Eventbrite Tickets product. It can both import from Eventbrite and push to Eventbrite’s website.

Please let me know if there’s anything more I can help with.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Does the Aggregator work with Eventful?’ is closed to new replies.