Do you need Events Calendar Pro AND Eventbrite Tickets?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Do you need Events Calendar Pro AND Eventbrite Tickets?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kyle

Hi,

My question is do you need to download the Events Calendar Pro Plugin first in order to use Eventbrite Tickets? Or am I able to purchase Eventbrite Tickets here: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-eventbrite-tickets/ and be all set?

My understanding is you need to purchase Events Calendar Pro plugin first if you want the functionality of all its features (list view, day view, etc.) and then purchase Eventbrite Tickets to be able to import your eventbrite events into the events calendar pro plugin.

Can you please let me know?

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

You do not need Events Calendar Pro in order to use Eventbrite Tickets. However, as you pointed out, Pro does add additional features such as views (week, photo, and map) and shortcodes.

Eventbrite Tickets does require our free events plugin, The Events Calendar. So, as long as you have this installed and active on your site, you’ll be all set to start using Eventbrite Tickets 🙂

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Eventbrite Tickets or Events Calendar Pro for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Do you need Events Calendar Pro AND Eventbrite Tickets?’ is closed to new replies.