Displaying a compact Calendar list

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Displaying a compact Calendar list

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Athar

Hi team,

I am setting up a sports calendar website on my blog, and want to display a list-based calendar, but in a more compact form than that offered by the plugin (currently using free version of The Events Calendar).

I basically want to display a tabular version. Here is an example:

Event Name | Event Date | Event categories | Event venue (city name)

Event Name 1 | Event Date | Event categories | Event venue (city name)

Event Name 2 | Event Date | Event categories | Event venue (city name)

Event Name 3 | Event Date | Event categories | Event venue (city name)

Can the PRO plugin help me have something like this? Or can the existing free plugin, or the PRO plugin would be required to be customized to get his view. Basically, I want my calendar to be very compact. It would also be acceptable (or maybe preferable), to have 2 lines per event listing with the image on the left and the event summary on the right.

IMAGE | Name of Event | City
    IMAGE | Date | Categories, … |

So, basically, for each event, such a block gets generated. IMAGE is written twice only for formatting, otherwise, it would just be a single event image.

Cliff

Hi, Athar. Thanks for using our plugin.

I don’t think any of our paid items would help you here, but you could change to Skeleton Styling, change “Number of events to show per page” to be something like 30 instead of the default 10, and then add your own CSS to make the List View display how you like it.

Note that you posted in our Pre-Sales forum. I’m afraid we’re not equipped to provide technical support for current plugin users here in our Pre-Sales Forum. If you’re using one of our free plugins, such as The Events Calendar or Event Tickets, you can request assistance on their respective WordPres.org Support Forums (we do not provide technical support for users there, either–only via our paid forums).

Possibly helpful references:

Thank you for your understanding and thank you for using our plugins.

Athar

Thanks. I will check with the support for more details on customizing.

Meanwhile, can you advise the plugins I would need to have something like your showcase below to be set up.

Eightlane

I am sure your team would know that, and highlight to me if I need to buy the filter bar or the PRO plugin to start working towards building this look. Or is this just possible with customization of the free version.

Cliff

From the screenshots, they’re using

You may be interested in one of our Product Bundles.

They also have quite a bit of custom styling or a theme that implements it for them.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Displaying a compact Calendar list’ is closed to new replies.