Display issue for events with more than 15 different tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Display issue for events with more than 15 different tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stéphane TRAULLE
    Participant

Hello

I’m using Community tickets and all the tribe suite module and am very satisfied

However, i spotted a little issue / Bug

When an event has more than 15 tickets, the “last” tickets (the more recent created) don’t display at several places :
    > in my general admin, when displaying “orders” the last tickets won’t show
    > in the promoter access events/community/list when you click “orders” below the corresponding event

Do you have a limit on the script that lists the tickets types and their corresponding sales ?

is there a way to fix it (the time you propose a bug fix) ?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Stéphane TRAULLE. Reason: i forgot to add the system information
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Stéphane,

Thanks for using our plugins and for reaching out!

Sorry to hear about this glitch.

To have a better picture of this issue could you please share with me some screenshots as well? Maybe a URL where this is visible live?

Also please share your system information with me in a private reply.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Display issue for events with more than 15 different tickets’ is closed to new replies.