Display Events as Slider in Divi Theme's Post Slider Module

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Display Events as Slider in Divi Theme's Post Slider Module

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paula
    Participant

Our site is using Divi theme and it has a Post Slider module. In the options, I just need to choose the post category I want to include in the slider. I would like to use this Post Slider to display a slideshow of the events that we are having.

I found this thread: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-categories-as-post-categories/.
    So I applied the code and indeed the default post categories now appear on my Event editing screen. I assigned my Events to category “Events List” and used this at the Post Slider module settings. However, the Post Slider isn’t displaying anything. Is there anything else I need to do so I can make the Events work with Divi’s Post Slider?

Thanks!

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Paula,

Thanks for reaching out on this one! 🙂

I’m going to check in with Nico, to see his thoughts on this, since he did this work just a few months ago for the thread you referenced. That way we don’t lose time to me re-inventing the wheel here, and I’ll let you know when I hear back from him, and we’ll go from there!

Cheers,

Shelby 🙂

Paula
    Participant

Thank you Shelby, look forward to a solution if there is one 🙂

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Paula,

So I didn’t realize when I told you this, but, Nico has been taking some time off recently, and it may be awhile before I hear from him. I also noticed that the code he wrote for the other forum topic wasn’t specific to/related to Divi, so when he is able to get back with me, we still may not be able to customize this to suit your needs. I just wanted to set that expectation clearly so that if you really needed this done, you could find a freelancer to help. (We have some suggestions on finding someone here)

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Display Events as Slider in Divi Theme's Post Slider Module’ is closed to new replies.