Display calendar table-mini with shortcode

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Display calendar table-mini with shortcode

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jean-Philippe
    Participant

Is there a way to display the mini-calendar or the calendar with a shortcode?

Barry

Hi Jean-Philippe,

Currently there is no such way built-in, but potentially you could create that shortcode yourself.

You can also include the template used to display the calendar grid which may help – depending on your exact requirements of course 🙂

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

where are using this code to display the calendar into our template :

But is there a way to use this code and display only specific category?

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

.. include(‘wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/views/gridview.php’); ..

Barry

Hi Jean-Philippe,

We’re currently in the pre-sales forum, so although we are happy to help if you need technical support can I ask you to post your question in either the Events Calendar PRO forum or if you have not yet purchased one of our products then in the corresponding wordpress.org support forum?

Thanks!

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

I can’t create new topic in the Events Calendar Pro forum…

Barry

If you haven’t purchased any of our premium plugins then you will not be able to (of course, if you have purchased one or more premium plugins and cannot access the premium forums just let me know).

If you are using only our free plugin then please use the wordpress.org link I supplied if you need support.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Display calendar table-mini with shortcode’ is closed to new replies.