Display bug in admin panel: "recurring" column causes tables to break

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Display bug in admin panel: "recurring" column causes tables to break

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nicolas
    Participant

Hi,

I noticed that when checked in “screen options”, the “recurring” column causes tables to break (content is displayed vertically instead of horizontally). When unchecked, everything is back to normal.
    This bug does not appear in any of the website other features (post, pages, listings, etc). Only with theeventcalendar’s event table.

This is an issue you may want to address in your next update.

Cheers!

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Nicolas,

Thanks for using our plugins!

Since you seem to be a current user of our premium plugins, I recommend reaching out to our support on the Events Calendar PRO premium forum. Over there, we have the capacity to provide more technical and rapid support. This Pre-Sales forum is reserved specifically for questions about the features of our plugins for users who are making decisions about which, if any, to purchase.

Let me know if I can clarify any of this!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Nicolas
    Participant

Hi Shelby,

Thanks for your message! Actually my premium licence is expired, and I’m now only offered the possibility to contact presales.

Could you pass my inquiry to someone else or give me an email?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Nicolas,

You can report bugs to [email protected] 🙂

Thanks!

Shelby 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Display bug in admin panel: "recurring" column causes tables to break’ is closed to new replies.