Discounts or Trials

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Discounts or Trials

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Topher

I’m just wondering if you had a trial period for Pro. I have some repeating events that I’d like to add. Events calendar on our site is a community experiment to list local art gallery openings and the likes. But 90 dollars is just too much to invest in something that might not even be useful to anyone and we’re not officially a nonprofit. If it were cheaper I might just go ahead and purchase, but I’d be interested in a trial too. Thanks for any suggestions!

Caroline

Hi Topher,

Thanks for getting in touch! We don’t offer any demo or trial versions of our products at this time–rather than rely on restrictive methods such as feature-limited trial downloads, we’ve chosen to instead provide a full 30-day refund policy for all of our plugins. Feel free to deploy the full versions of our products on your site and test the complete range of features at your disposal! Should you encounter any issues, you’ll have ready access to our premium support services, and we’ll be glad to process a refund for any reason within your 30-day trial should you decide Events Calendar PRO isn’t right for you.

Regarding your budgetary needs here, if your organization lacks official nonprofit documentation but otherwise operates in a nonprofit/community capacity, we’d love to get some more information and see if we can assist in any way. Would you mind taking a moment to reach out to us via email? Please select the option “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full email form.

Thanks, and we’ll see you over in email! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Discounts or Trials’ is closed to new replies.