Discounts for user roles

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Discounts for user roles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Larissa

Hi I am developing a site that has different memberships using Memberpress. The site content can be turned hidden and shown based in membership type. I will be using The Events Calendar Pro for events and with ticketing for events, I want to:

– give access to purchase only full price tickets to non logged in users.
    – give access to purchase only full price tickets to free membership users.
    – give access to purchase discounted price tickets to paid membership users.

Will I be able to do this with the Event Tickets Plus?

Thanks in advance.
    Larissa

Caroline

Hi Larissa,

Thanks so much for your interest in our plugins! While we do offer an option to restrict ticket purchases to logged-in users only, we don’t currently include a built-in means of hiding specific tickets from certain user types. Your best bet would likely be to employ a WooCommerce extension for hiding products from the appropriate user groups, then sell your tickets directly through the WooCommerce products page to ensure that Event Tickets Plus doesn’t bypass those settings. You can read more about how to set up ticket sales through WooCommerce on our Knowledgebase here!

I hope that helps to get you started! Thanks again for stopping by, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

larissa23
    Participant

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the reply. I purchased the product to test today and I hadnt realised the tickets were fully fledged WooCommerce products – this means I can apply the role based discount to each ticket via Woothemes Dynamic Pricing plugin. Works perfectly as long as the user must be logged in to purchase tickets.

Caroline

Hi Larissa,

Thanks for following up to confirm–I’m delighted to hear that Event Tickets Plus is working great with your intended setup here! 🙂 Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you should have any questions or concerns as you’re continuing to work with our products. We’d be more than glad to assist in any way we can! If you’re all set for the time being, you can simply select a “correct answer” from one of the posts on this thread, and we’ll go ahead and close the thread out.

Thanks again for your support, and let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Discounts for user roles’ is closed to new replies.