Disclaimer field for adding an event

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Disclaimer field for adding an event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    iankmacpherson
    Participant

Hi

I’d like to add a disclaimer for someone to checkbox before posting an event.
    How do I add one? and not have it display on the actual event page?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I think I answered your other custom dev request as well.

This essentially looks like a custom development task and so is outside of our stated scope of support.

With that being said, we’d love to help point you in the right direction.

We do need to prioritize support requests from other customers at this time but I’ll certainly flag this with the team and – although we can’t make any promises – if we have time and space to come back and help, we’ll be happy to do so.  Please let us know if you’d like to go this route so that you can be added to this queue.

In the meantime, if there is any more information you can share (including mock-ups) that will help us to better understand what you are seeking please do feel free to add them to this ticket.

If you urgently need help with this, however, you may instead wish to consider working with a suitably skilled developer or designer who can offer the additional level of support you require.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Disclaimer field for adding an event’ is closed to new replies.