Disappointed

Home Forums Additional Help Image Widget Plus Disappointed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Neil Fleming
    Participant

I love the Events calendar, and use it on multiple sites. What a disappointment Image Widget Plus is. I thought I would be able to use it to enhance my events listings, but it seems to offer nothing that I can’t already do with free plugins such as Elementor. I’ve de-activated the plugin and won’t be renewing. A waste of money unfortunately.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Neil,

I’m so sorry to hear that Image Widget Plus didn’t meet your needs! Is there something specific you’re trying to use it for that you’re not able to do? If so, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you out with it!

We do offer full refunds within 30 days if you’re not satisfied with our products, so if you’d like to go this route, please do submit a request here and we can process that for you.

If you have any other questions on getting set up or what features IW+ comes with, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Disappointed’ is closed to new replies.