Disable RSVP option on community tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Disable RSVP option on community tickets

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by alexander.thiemedein-gesundheitskurs.de.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I would like to hide the RSVP-button on the submit event page for community members. I think this was discussed already (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/disable-rsvp/) however somehow this fix does not work for me. As the other discussion is quite old: is there a new fix to disable the RSVP option?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Alexander!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

We apologize for a bit of delay in getting back to you. We are dealing with a high volume of threads at the moment and we are slowly getting back to normal response times.

As you say, the thread you linked to is a bit old, so the CSS snippet may not work for you.

Try using the following instead and see if it works for you:

button#rsvp_form_toggle {
    display: none;
    }

Best,
    Victor

Yes that worked. Thanks so much Victor!

Victor
    Keymaster

You’re welcome! Glad to know if worked out 🙂

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable RSVP option on community tickets’ is closed to new replies.