Disable RSVP

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Disable RSVP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dirk
    Participant

Hi guys,

Quick question: how do we disable the new ‘RSVP’ function? Either completely or just for the frontend community tickets members?

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey @Dirk,

This function unfortunately cannot be easily disabled outright – it would require some custom CSS which we cannot help a whole lot with, but if you share a link to where the option appears on the front-end of community tickets, I will take a look! 🙂

— George

Dirk
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey @Dirk,

I’m sorry that our update hasn’t been super helpful 🙁

Hopefully this helps with one aspect of all of this – try adding the following CSS to the bottom of your theme’s style.css file:

#ticket_form_table .ticket .ticket_field[value="Tribe__Tickets__RSVP"] {
    display: none !important;
    }

#ticket_form_table .ticket .ticket_field[value="Tribe__Tickets__RSVP"] + span {
    display: none !important;
    }

Then, check out the Community Tickets section and see if the RSVP option is indeed removed.

This will keep the option gone from the front-end of the site, but will it remain hidden in the admin back-end. I know that you mention wanting to pare down all of these features, but I would recommend very strongly that you do NOT try to modify the admin-facing versions of these features as much as possible. Just the front-end 🙂

Cheers!
    George

Dirk
    Participant

Hi George,

Thanks, that worked!

I know the changes you made in the 4.0 overhaul are probably very usefull for many people. For us it has been a real struggle tho, haha! We didn’t really need the new functions and some of the old are broken.

Maybe we’ll use the RSVP function in the future when we not how to rename ‘Woocommerce’ and or ‘RSVP’ differently since their both are not ‘logical’ names for the community members here.

Thanks for this!

George
    Participant

There’s great feedback here, and I appreciate it @Dirk. I wish you the best of luck with your project – stay tuned to plugin updates because we’re always improving things 🙂

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable RSVP’ is closed to new replies.