Disable RSVP

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Disable RSVP

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Talei Goater.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Talei Goater
    Participant

Hi there πŸ™‚

I’d like my website to be able to list/promote events (tick) and sell tickets (tick).

However I don’t want the RSVP function. Have scoured through settings and can’t find an option to disable – I’m sure I’m missing something!

Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thank you! πŸ™‚

Courtney

Hey there Talei

At this exact moment, our Event Tickets plugin is the way to just handle RSVPs.

Event Tickets Plus with an e-commerce plugin is how we’ve handled all ticket sales. We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads. Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways. To use Event Tickets Plus, you’d still need Event Tickets also installed. Just don’t add an RSVP to the event and you’d be all set.

However, we’ve got some exciting things coming out very soon. We just added a lot of new features to the free plugin, Event Tickets. The main big feature includes the ability to directly connect to Paypal. If you plan to sell tickets only with Paypal, hold on for just a week yet. We’ll have that release ready soon.

Thanks
    Courtney πŸ™‚

Talei Goater
    Participant

Hola Courtney,

Big thanks for the response! πŸ™‚

But I’m actually after the opposite solution. I am selling tickets (which I’m successfully managing via Events Tickets Plugin, already installed and operating beautifully).

However for vendors who are just promoting events (NOT selling tickets), I want to REMOVE RSVP function. Would love a hand in achieving this?

(Apologies if I wasn’t initially clear)

With thanks in advance!

Courtney

Hi there Talei

Oh, it looks like you want to disable RSVPs within the community events submission form. My colleague, George, has helped another person do just that. Can you try the steps he shared at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/disable-rsvp/#post-1041714?

Thanks
    Courtney πŸ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable RSVP’ is closed to new replies.