Different style for upcoming list and past list.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Different style for upcoming list and past list.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    comcat
    Participant

Hello there,

I was wondering if there is a way to separate the style and layout of the past list and upcoming list in the PRO version?

Looking at the base version I can only see list.php and event.css to edit which manages both past and upcoming.

What I’m actually trying to do is get a really simple list of past events, but still have upcoming detailed as it currently is. Is this possible?

Thanks

Chris

Leah

Hi Chris,

Thanks for getting in touch. This is possible with a bit of code. You could add a CSS class by using the tribe_is_past() conditional, then target that class from the stylesheet. We can help out a bit if you decide to go that route. I really like your idea about doing a simple version of past events- that would look really nice on the site.

Cheers,
    Leah

comcat
    Participant

Hi Leah,
    Thanks for your prompt response.
    That’s exactly what I’m after! I have done some tests with your suggestion and it’s looking promising.
    Thanks again
    Chris

Leah

Awesome! If you decide to go with PRO and need any help, you can head on over to our premium forums to get support.

~Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Different style for upcoming list and past list.’ is closed to new replies.