Details, Organizer and Venue buttons not displaying on mobile

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Details, Organizer and Venue buttons not displaying on mobile

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lindsayhanna17
    Participant

Hi there

I just noticed that these buttons do not display on my mobile device when using an iPhone 8 in the vertical position (breakpoint of 414 px by 736 px) If I rotate the phone horizontally the buttons appear.

I’ve tried on multiple iOS browsers with the same result. I am also running the most current version of the operating system.

Only noticed it now because the online responsive testing platforms seem to show it as working.

Please let me know if there’s something we can do to fix this.

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

lindsayhanna17
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks for providing me with this information.

I tested this out with your site and was able to see the buttons that you are referring to.  Would you mind directing me to the page where you are seeing this so that I can take a look?

You may want to clear your cache and history on your phone and test again to see if this still happens.

If it does, can you confirm whether it happens when testing using a default WordPress theme, like ‘Twentyseventeen’?

Let me know how that goes and if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

lindsayhanna17
    Participant

Hi Jamie

I tested with the Twenty Seventeen theme and it does seem to be a theme issue.

I’m assuming, I will need to contact the theme’s support to take a look at the issue?

I tried clearing my cache and tested on another iOS phone and still not seeing anything.

Hi Lindsay,

Glad to see that we have made some progress on this issue!  Yes, as a next step, I would recommend reaching out to your theme’s developers for support at this time.

Let me know if you have any other questions for us!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Details, Organizer and Venue buttons not displaying on mobile’ is closed to new replies.