Detailed product information

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Detailed product information

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christiana Burton

My company is looking for an event planning, scheduling and registration management solution; that also works with FedRamp. May I have some from sales contact me for further questions.

Cliff

Hi, Christiana. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

We do not handle sales or support via phone or email; support forums are the only method, per our Scope of Support / Terms. (For your privacy, I removed your phone number from your initial message.)

We do not have any integration with FedRamp, but we do have an API: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/introduction-events-calendar-rest-api/

Additionally, our plugin suite functions great as a calendar, but it is not designed to operate as a booking/scheduling solution. Our Event Tickets plugin and its Event Tickets Plus add-on could help people register for events.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Detailed product information’ is closed to new replies.