Description content not importing with iCalendar import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Description content not importing with iCalendar import

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Newman
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Sorry this frustrating issue is still happening. Since I wasn’t able to replicate it, I’d point you back to this:

I’d say you need to update The Events Calendar. If that doesn’t work, please disable Give and Sharify (which you said you already did). If that doesn’t work, deactivate all other non-Modern Tribe plugins and use a WordPress default theme, and test again.

Please do this to complete your testing.

Of course, we always recommend restorable database and file backups before modifying anything on your site. It’s also advisable to do troubleshooting via a staging/development copy of your site instead of having to deactivate plugins/theme on your live site just for a quick test.

Jeff Newman
    Participant

I’ve already done all this.

Cliff

Please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode) in a Private Reply.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Description content not importing with iCalendar import’ is closed to new replies.