Dequeue CSS Styles and JavaScript Files Extension

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Dequeue CSS Styles and JavaScript Files Extension

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

The Dequeue CSS Styles and JavaScript Files Extension kills my WordPress install when activated – all screens become blank white – only remedy is to delete the plugin … any suggestions as I need to dequeue some of your CSS

Nico

Hey David,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about this issue with the extension. Let’s see if we can find more about this.

all screens become blank white

This probably means there’s a fatal error. Can you check for the error description in the PHP error log?

Also, it would be great if you could share your system information with me so I can check which version of the plugins and PHP you are using.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

David
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Nico

Hey David,

Thanks for the patience here! A new version of the extension is available addressing this issue → https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/dequeue-assets/

Want to delete the current installed one and test the new version?

Please let me know how it goes,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Dequeue CSS Styles and JavaScript Files Extension’ is closed to new replies.