Deposit – YITH Deposit Plugin

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Deposit – YITH Deposit Plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    crretreat
    Participant

I really like the look and feel of your Event Tickets Plus plugin.

I have looked at different customizations to get the YITH Deposit to work properly and NO GO….. I am unable to get the option to display of paying either the FULL AMOUNT or the DEPOSIT. What the customizations were able to do is to get the deposit either automatically added to the cart or to not display it at all.

I’ve even tried the link to the WOO product page which in that case why have the event tickets plus plugin if I have to link there to get it to work.

Any ideas on how to get it to work properly OR any idea of a deposit plugin that will work properly with the event tickets plus?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m glad to hear you’re liking Event Tickets Plus so far!

The default tickets section (where users can add tickets to their cart) doesn’t “know” that you want to use the deposits option out of the box. This would require a customization to get that option to appear there. It sounds like you may have found a code example that you tried out? If so, can you include a link to it or paste the code you’re using here so that I can take a look? Please note that we are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations/integrations, but I’ll be happy to see what I can recommend!

You could also try out WooCommerce Deposits. I haven’t tested this with Event Tickets Plus, but since tickets are WooCommerce simple products, you might be able to use it. With either extension, your best bet may be to use the full product page for tickets. This article has more information on doing this as well as some code that you can use to allow customers to access the product page for tickets. Let me know if that helps and if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

crretreat
    Participant

Unfortunately this will not work for what I need it to do. How do I get a refund please?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I’m sorry Event Tickets Plus isn’t working the way you wan it to! You can get a refund by filling out the form on this page.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Deposit – YITH Deposit Plugin’ is closed to new replies.