Demo – Event Calendar Pro & Polylang Pro

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Demo – Event Calendar Pro & Polylang Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David

Hi, Do you have a demo site with access to the admin area with both of these installed together to view all the Pro features?

Thanks,
    David

Geoff B.

Good evening David and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

While we do not have a demo site with the access to admin, we <i>do</i> have a thirty-day, no-questions-asked refund policy that many folks use to facilitate a “trial period.”

This refund policy, which you can read about here, lets you tinker with the premium add-ons for up to thirty days; if you’re not satisfied, simply head to this page and request a refund. We process refunds in usually no more than a few more hours.

We also have a demo site of all of our features here: http://wpshindig.com/

Additionally, at the time of writing this, only the Events Calendar free is fully compatible with Polylang Pro. At least officially.

The reason for the choice of the word officially, is that I know for a fact that some Polylang Pro users have been able to achieve great compatibility between our plugins and Polylang, including Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

David

Hi Geoff, Do you have a timeline on when everything will be fully compatible?

Geoff B.

Good evening David,

Thank you for taking the time to write back.

That is a great question. The answer is that it does not depend only on us, so it is a bit hard to commit to a date for now.

One of our goals for 2018 is to enhance multi-language support for a variety of reason, but mostly because a lot of our customers want to run multi-lingual websites.

Historically, we have been relying mostly on WPML for that purpose: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/wpml-support/

Polylang is a fairly recent addition to our multi-language supported plugins.

They have asked for a couple of Pull Requests on our end (which we did) in order to enable compatibility with the Events Calendar free.

Full disclosure, we did not officially announce that compatibility yet, but we will soon.
    Our tests have been conclusive with the Events Calendar free.

With that in mind, our tests also indicate that further work is required for Polylang to be compatible with our other plugins.

I would absolutely recommend reaching out to the Polylang team to see where they stand on this.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but for now it’s the best one I have unfortunately.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Demo – Event Calendar Pro & Polylang Pro’ is closed to new replies.