Deleting all pending events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Deleting all pending events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Colm
    Participant

Hi,

I used meetup to import events from a number of groups

Each event imported as pending

Unfortunately, one meetup group had a recurring event on meetup going many years in advance

This is slowing up my calendar and I want to delete them

I have over 8,000 pending events.

I want to delete them all in one go.

At the moment I can only find an option to delete them one page at a time

Can I delete all 8,000 in one go?

George
    Participant

Hi Colm,

Thanks for reaching out!

There’s unfortunately no way of removing all of those event instances in one go.

Depending on your Event Aggregator “Update Authority” setting, you may have some luck here if you were to, for example, go to that original event on Meetup.com that recurs for years to come, and edit it so that it only recurs for one year or something the current date.

Can you share what your “Update Authority” option is set to? The best way to do this is actually to post your site’s complete, un-edited System Information as shown in this knowledgebase article ? https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Deleting all pending events’ is closed to new replies.