Deleted or Trashed Tickets still effecting inventory and showing as attendees

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Deleted or Trashed Tickets still effecting inventory and showing as attendees

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kathy
    Participant

Even if tickets are trashed and removed from trash (deleted) they are still counting as ‘sold’ and reducing the inventory for the event and showing on the attendee list. We are running bus tours with limited seating and its really causing a lot of stress and lost revenue. I have found that if I manually go in and delete them from the ‘attendees’ view, then they are actually removed from the event but this seems like a pretty basic feature that really should be fixed asap.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for reaching out!

The stock actually needs to be adjusted manually after a ticket has been refunded or cancelled. We have a guide here with some more information on how to do this. I understand it seems like something that would (or should) happen automatically, but there are certain cases in which users may not want the stock to be automatically increased when an attendee is deleted, which is why it was implemented this way.

It would be possible to have the stock automatically adjust, but it would require a customization. I would recommend taking a look at our themer’s guide if you’d like to give it a shot, or we have a list of recommended developers as well if you’d like to get help with the code.

If this is something you would like to see added as a feature in the future, could you please let us know over in our Feature Ideas Forum? This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you here, but I hope this helps – please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Deleted or Trashed Tickets still effecting inventory and showing as attendees’ is closed to new replies.