Deleted events still show up

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Deleted events still show up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fabel Media AS
    Participant

Hi!

I have a client that says he has deleted several events in his google calender, but it still shows up in the events calendar. Is it so that deleted events wont sync with the events calendar? Also he claims that when he renames his events in google calender, it creates a new event in events calender instead of updating it.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Fabel Media AS,

Thanks for your questions! Let me help you with them.

Is it so that deleted events wont sync with the events calendar?

That is true. At the moment if you delete an event from an external calendar then it will not sync with your Events Calendar, so it will not be deleted from there. This is a feature which we have on our long term roadmap but at the moment I cannot say when it will become reality.

when he renames his events in google calendar, it creates a new event in events calendar instead of updating it

I will investigate this, please give me some time.

Meanwhile please check what is the setting under Events > Settings > Import tab > Event Update Authority. Thanks!

Also please be so kind and share your system information with me.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Fabel Media AS
    Participant

Hi Andras!

Thank you for your quick response!

Yes, the deleted events wont sync, i understand that it is not a feature
    yet in the plugin.

Please let me know when you find out more about the other matter.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi,

To be able to investigate the event duplication issue I would like to ask for the following things:

Thanks,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Deleted events still show up’ is closed to new replies.