Deleted Events in Google Cal are Not Being Deleted on My Website

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Deleted Events in Google Cal are Not Being Deleted on My Website

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by David.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

So I originally licensed the iCal importer and just realized that it is now Event Aggregator now? Am I correct? Well, I enabled Event Agg. and disabled iCal importer, but I’m noticing that several events I deleted in my Google calendar are still showing on my website. Aren’t they supposed to sync these? Please help. Thank you.

Nico

Hi there David,

Thanks for reaching out to us on this! Indeed Event Aggregator has replaced iCal importer, you are correct. You can read more about this change here → Moving to Event Aggregator.

I’m noticing that several events I deleted in my Google calendar are still showing on my website. Aren’t they supposed to sync these?

Unfortunately this isn’t a feature of the Event Aggregator (it wasn’t a feature of iCal importer as well). While new events will be added (if you are using scheduled imports) to the site and changes will be ported as well, deleted events in the feed won’t be deleted in the site. Those will need to be deleted manually.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Deleted Events in Google Cal are Not Being Deleted on My Website’ is closed to new replies.