Delete

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sacornwell
    Participant

I have deleted several orders and attendees of events, but my sales stats at the top of the page are not adjusted to remove the deleted tickets.

sacornwell
    Participant

To clarify, We created an event and did some test ticket registration, now we want to remove them completely from the system.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

When you delete an attendee, the number of tickets sold does not change, but you should see a “Deleted Attendees:” section appear with the number of attendees that have been deleted.

To clear that out entirely, I would recommend taking a look at the instructions in this post. Let me know if this helps and if you have any other questions!

sacornwell
    Participant

Seriously? The only way to edit this information is by raw editing the
    database? I’m looking at rolling this out on several sites but now I might
    just find a different solution. It needs to have a full solution that
    allows for testing and editing. End users don’t have access to the
    database.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

To change the number of tickets sold, there is not currently a way to do this from the front end. I would recommend taking a look at this article, which has some good info on how cancelled ticket orders work.

A better solution for testing might be to create the test event and then use a plugin like Post Duplicator to make a copy that you’ll use as the live event, then delete the test event. You would need to re-add the tickets though (there is not currently a way to copy the event with the tickets attached).

I’m sorry I don’t have a better solution for you here, but if this is a feature you would like to see added in the future, we really would appreciate it if you would let us know over in our Feature Ideas Forum. This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Delete’ is closed to new replies.