delete all planned imports in database

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator delete all planned imports in database

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Francis Ndong
    Participant

Hello,

I can’t delete my planned imports from the backoffice. How can i delete all my planned imports in the database ?

Regards

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Francis,

You should be able to delete scheduled imports by going to Events > Import > Scheduled Imports tab, hovering over the import, and clicking “Delete”. Is this not working for you? If not, what happens when you try to delete an import?

Can you please share your system info with me?

As far as deleting them in the database, I would need to check with our developers on a SQL query, but since this should be working from the front end, I would like to help you get this resolved there!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Francis Ndong
    Participant

Hello,

When i try to delete an import, i’m having an error like in the attached image. Also i have shared my system info with you

Regards

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Francis,

Thanks for sending the screenshot.

Unfortunately your system info didn’t come through – can you please copy it from Events > Help > System Information into a private reply?

I have tested this out on my end, but so far I have not been able to recreate the issue locally…I can delete scheduled imports without errors. So, can you first make sure that you are running the latest versions of The Events Calendar (4.6.14.1), Events Calendar Pro (4.4.25), and Community Events (4.5.11)? If you’re doing any caching on your site (such as on your server or via a plugin), please clear out the cache and then try deleting the imports again.

If you’re still getting this error, the next step would be to run through the steps outlined here to check for any conflicts that might be occurring with your theme or another plugin. If you don’t have a testing site already, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Make sure to have WP_DEBUG enabled while testing and copy/paste any errors that you see into your reply.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Francis Ndong
    Participant

This reply is private.

Francis Ndong
    Participant

Hello,

Any updates on my problem ??

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘delete all planned imports in database’ is closed to new replies.