Decrease speed for tooltip hover over

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Decrease speed for tooltip hover over

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Doug
    Participant

I was inquiring whether there was a method we could use to decrease the speed at which the hover over appears for the tooltips in the Month view?

So, for instance, someone would have to over on an event for 2 seconds before the tooltip appeared as opposed to immediately. Many of our users are telling us that because its a bit jarring when they move their mouse across the calendar at how quickly all the tooltips are coming at them (we do have a lot of events on our calendar)

Any guidance on how we might be able to tweak this would be great!

Hi Doug,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately this feature is not available out of the box, however you can try altering the CSS in order to delay the transition, perhaps using the transition-delay property.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Decrease speed for tooltip hover over’ is closed to new replies.