Deadlock database error generating huge error logs

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Deadlock database error generating huge error logs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    smpcherrypoint
    Participant

I have 12 gigs of error logs that repeat this line:

mod_fcgid: stderr: WordPress database error Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction for query DELETE FROM wp_options WHERE option_name = ‘_transient_tribe_events_pro_processing_batch_31954’ made by do_action_ref_array, call_user_func_array, Tribe__Events__Pro__Recurrence__Queue_Processor->process_queue, Tribe__Events__Pro__Recurrence__Queue_Processor->do_processing, Tribe__Events__Pro__Recurrence__Queue->clear_in_progress_flag, delete_transient, delete_option

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help troubleshoot this with you.

I have not seen another other reports of this so not sure what it is happening on your site.

Do you have a large amount of recurring events you are trying to process?

Also have you gone back and edited recurring events?

And finally please provide your system information in a private reply following this guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know about that information and we can go from here.

Thanks

smpcherrypoint
    Participant

There was an event created that recurred twice a week for 12 months. When we tried to change this, it said “updating recurring events in the background….”

Apparently, it was never able to complete updating them all. I trashed the event and created only 3 months worth. That fixed the issue.

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to fix this issue.

Since the issue is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Deadlock database error generating huge error logs’ is closed to new replies.