deactivating wootickets plugin causes 500 error

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus deactivating wootickets plugin causes 500 error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Participant

Hello. We’re having a situation where we are working to install the new Events Ticket Plus plugin, but are finding that when we deactivate the WooTickets plugin we get a 500 error. We’ve tried renaming the plugin folder via the FTP interface with the same result. any suggestions would be great.

HOME

Cliff

Hi Josh. Please use our Event Tickets Plus plugin with WooCommerce, not our legacy WooTickets plugin (for which your license expired).

You can find your downloads at https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

If that doesn’t resolve the issue, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Adam
    Participant

(moved to new thread)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Adam. Reason: realised it should be a new thread
    Cliff

Hi Josh. Just checking back in…

Josh
    Participant

Hi Cliff. Indeed we have already purchased the license for the Event Tickets Plus. The issue appears to be that deactivating the WooTickets plugin causes the 500 error. In communication siwth our host wpengine.com tech support, the error logs pointed to line 62 in single-event.php. As noted, when we try to deactivate the plugin the site goes down. Since wee’re already selling tickets to the event we’re in need of a quick fix. Do you offer any fee based custom support?

Josh
    Participant

removed a customization for putting the ticket form above the event content and now have been able to deactivate the old plugin. moving ahead with setting up event tickets plus.

Cliff

Hi Josh. I’m glad to hear your issue was solved. I was going to suggest checking for any theme overrides. Good find! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘deactivating wootickets plugin causes 500 error’ is closed to new replies.