Day View: Find Events button does’t work.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Day View: Find Events button does’t work.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

Josh, hi!

Even after changing the date format, the problem re-described below me, has not been eliminated. This can be seen on iPhones and iPads.

On the mobile.
    In any month, if I choose to Datepicker any date, from 1th to the end of the month, I have a button Find Events does’t work. That is, in the Day View in selecting dates through Datepicker Find Event button don’t pressing.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Yury,

Yes we definitely want to get this one resolved so that the calendar works in any date format. I’ve got a bug ticket created for this issue and our team will be working to get this issue fixed in an upcoming release.

In the meantime though, I tested the issue on mobile (using your site as the test site) and was unable to replicate the issue on my iPhone. It may be that you need to hard refresh the site on your phone? You may have been seeing a cached version of the site that was still trying to use the other date format?

Thanks!

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

This reply is private.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to inform you that a developer reviewed your report alongside a quality assurance team member. Neither of them could reproduce the issue. hence the report was declined.

Please update the plugins and re-check if this is still an issue,
    Thanks for the patience and once again for reporting this,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Day View: Find Events button does’t work.’ is closed to new replies.