Day View: Find Events button does’t work.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Day View: Find Events button does’t work.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

Hi, friends!

I must say that I am using the following versions of plugins: The Events Calendar 4.1.4, The Events Calendar PRO 4.1.3, The Events Calendar: Filter Bar 4.1. The fact that I am in tune with my plugins styles theme style, at a cost of a month, and your last global update violates their work. Despite the fact that I did everything according to instructions, I have problems with my style, if I use latest versions of plugins. I hope that the below-described problem is not related to the need to update plugins.

I have a very strange and unpleasant dysfunction plugin The Events Calendar PRO, which I am very concerned because I needed the day after tomorrow to open my site. Please help me quickly!

This is the case it’s only Day View mode! Nowhere else the problem does not occur.

On the desktop.
    1) In any month, if I choose to Datepicker any date from the 13th to the end of the month, I have a button Find Events does’t work. There can’t even make a picture — a button isn’t pressed.
    2) In any month, if I choose to Datepicker any date from 1th to 12th, a button Find Events is work, the search runs and events for this date are displayed. But in the address bar displays the current date. (Picture 1). Only when using a navigation Prev and Next, in the address bar displays the date corresponding to the date of the displayed events. (Picture 2).

On the mobile.
    In any month, if I choose to Datepicker any date, from 1th to the end of the month, I have a button Find Events does’t work. That is, in the Day View in selecting dates through Datepicker Find Event button does’t work.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This problem isn’t related to my theme and other plugins — I tested, 100%!

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

Congratulations on Independence Day!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Yuri,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with our plugins here.

I’ve tested this issue locally by:

• Going to the day view of the calendar
    • Selecting the datepicker and selecting events for July 6, 2016 and pressing “Find Events”
    • This revealed the events for that day and had the appropriate header of “Events for July 6, 2016”
    • I followed the same steps for an event on July 20, 2016
    • This loaded the day view correctly for the events for that day along with the appropriate title of “Events for July 20, 2016”

Does this sound like the appropriate steps to have taken in trying to replicate the issue you’re describing? I wasn’t able to replicate the above issues following these steps using the latest versions of our plugin.

Can you try with the latest versions of the plugin to see if this addresses the issues above? If so, we can then look at tackling the theme conflicting styles at that point.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

This reply is private.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

This reply is private.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

This reply is private.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Day View: Find Events button does’t work.’ is closed to new replies.