Day View – Events Not Chronological

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Day View – Events Not Chronological

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    John Williams
    Participant

Is there any reason that the 3pm starts again at the bottom?
    http://chs.client.thinkjcw.com/calendar/today/?tribeHideRecurrence=1&tribe-bar-date=2017-12-06

Patricia

Hey John,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m sorry to hear that you are having problems with your day view calendar! Let me help you to solve this.

As I can see from your system info you are running The Events Calendar version 4.6.2. Could you please update it to latest version 4.6.7 and let me know if it helps to solve your problem?

Thanks!

Patricia

John Williams
    Participant

Patricia, I have updated and it is still displaying out of order. See this link: http://chs.client.thinkjcw.com/calendar/today/?tribeHideRecurrence=1

Patricia

Hi John,

I’ve just accessed the link you shared and here’s what I see:

– All day events at the top (from December 9th);
    – Ongoing events that started on December 4th and 6th and will finish tomorrow, on Dec 9th.
    – Ongoing events for December 8th listed correctly: the first event starting at 9:47AM, last one finishing at 7:00PM.

Could you please clear your browser cache and let me know if everything works as expected for you as well?

Thanks!

Patricia

John Williams
    Participant

Patricia,

I have cleared my cache and I am still seeing events out of order: http://chs.client.thinkjcw.com/calendar/today/?tribeHideRecurrence=1

Patricia

Hi John,

I’ve just accessed your site and it looks like your SSL certificate expired and your events were modified/removed and/or are not being listed anymore (here’s a screenshot of what I see).

Although I have not actually been able to access your events right now, I took a look at our site and noticed you are using Autoptimize. It appears this plugin allows you to minify, cache and defer JavaScript/CSS on your web pages. At the same time, this can cause things to break as well. Are you able to disable this to see if it makes a difference?

If the issue still pops up even after disabling the plugin, could you try temporarily activating the default Twenty Seventeen theme, to see if the issue happens there as well? If disabling the theme fixes it, that’s good news! It means we have narrowed the issue down to a theme conflict.

If the issue is still there when using the default Twenty Seventeen theme, then we can try testing for conflicts with other installed plugins. Using the Twenty Seventeen, please try deactivating all of your plugins, except for the ones from Modern Tribe. Does that solve the problem? If so, reactivate the plugins one at a time until the issue pops back up, then tell me which one was causing the issue. Don’t forget to backup your database before changing anything.

These steps are also outlined here if you want some more details on how to test for conflicts.

Give those steps a shot and let me know what you find.

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Day View – Events Not Chronological’ is closed to new replies.