datepicker in backend still starts week on sunday instead of monday

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO datepicker in backend still starts week on sunday instead of monday

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Philipp
    Participant

Hi!

Our wordpress date setup is correct and also the calendar in the frontend is correct, But the datepicker in the backend still starts the week on sunday, which is very confusing and leads to mistakes for european people. Is there an option to change that?

cheers!

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Philipp,

Thanks for using our plugins, I’m happy to help! In order to help, I would like to get some more information from you, if I can:

-First, if you could please test for theme and plugin conflicts by following this documentation? Let me know what you find out. This will help me determine how deeply we need to look into the specific configuration of your site, or if this is a bug. 🙂
    -Also, can you send me a screenshot of this issue so I can see this firsthand? I’m a visual person, and I can often be more helpful in giving solutions to problems I can see.

Thanks!
    Shelby 🙂

Philipp
    Participant

This reply is private.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Philipp,

I now see what you were saying! Sorry, I believe I misunderstood initially. Unfortunately, this is the way our date picker is set up. However, I think you’re correct that it would be less confusing to have the date picker align with the chosen “Week Starts On” setting in WordPress.

I went ahead and opened a feature suggestion for this here. Please review it and let me know if this accurately portrays your thoughts here.

Thanks,

Shelby 🙂

Philipp
    Participant

thanks, hope to see it implemented soon.

cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘datepicker in backend still starts week on sunday instead of monday’ is closed to new replies.