Date Search not working in D

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Date Search not working in D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Beth Bucciferro
    Participant

When I do a search for a particular date in the Photo view it just refreshes my screen with all the events. I saw this post – https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/date-search-not-working-in-photo-view-in-latest-release/ was this issue fixed. I am running the most current version of the plugin.

Hunter

Hey Beth,

Welcome back!

I tested the issue on my local environment but everything appeared to be working properly. Can you please confirm you’ve ran through the Testing for conflicts guide?

Cheers!

Beth Bucciferro
    Participant

Yes and if I search for events on July 24, 2016 I get all my events – July 24, 2016 is the first event on the list. Is that how the date search works I was under the impression if I searched for a specific date I would only see that date’s events. Is that incorrect on my part? Thanks.

Hunter

Hi Beth,

That is correct – the calendar will show all events starting from the date you enter. Does this help answer your question?

Beth Bucciferro
    Participant

Yes okay that makes sense I was hoping if I enter a specific date it would only show me the events on that day but I understand how it works now.

Beth Bucciferro
    Participant

One other question I want to update the meta/details.php template I created tribe-events in my theme but where does the details.php file go to be seen I tried putting it in tribe-events tribe-events/meta tribe-events/modules/meta and it is not recognized

Thanks
    Beth

Hunter

Hey Beth,

At the top of the details.php file, it provides the structure you’ll need so the template is read: [your-theme]/tribe-events/modules/meta/details.php.

Let me know if you’re able to get it working properly 🙂

Beth Bucciferro
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

Yes I was able to get it working thank you for clarifying the location. I am all set.

Beth

Hunter

Great! I’ll close this thread out but feel free to open a new one if you have any more questions. Have a great weekend.

Cheers!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Date Search not working in D’ is closed to new replies.