Date problems with extra dates in serial schedules

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Date problems with extra dates in serial schedules

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dario
    Participant

Hi!
    I’ve got a problem with the display of the date, when i would like to generate an extra date on a serial schedule.

When i would like to generate an extra date on a serial shedule, i choose my appropriate date (like 2017-08-27) and then after i refreshed the page, the date is displayed completly wrong. So 2017-08-27 is then 20. august 2026 and it should be 27. august 2017.

So i think something with the conversion of this extra date is wrong.
    i’m really looking forward to an helpful awnser
    thanks alot.

Dario
    Participant

Here a Screenshot of the problem.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dario!

Thanks for getting in touch!

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue. Let me help you troubleshoot it.

Could you please go to Events > Settings > Display tab and under Date Format Settings change the Datepicker Date Format to 2017-01-15 ?

After this, do you still experience the issue? Let me know about it.

Also, when coming back, could you please share with us your system info by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ?

Thanks,
    Victor

Dario
    Participant

Hi Victor

Thanks for the fast and accurate troubleshoot.
    This was exactly it and it now works perfectly fine.

Thank you!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hey Dario!

Thanks for following up and letting us know about it. 🙂

This is unfortunately a small bug the team is already aware of, so I will link this to the bug report and change this thread status to “Pending fix”. This way the team will let you know as soon as a bugfix is released for it. We don’t have an exact date for this, but it will be addressed in one of our future maintenance releases.

My apologies for the inconvenience and we’d appreciate your patience.

Best,
    Victor

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 26th June 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-26th-june-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Date problems with extra dates in serial schedules’ is closed to new replies.