daily schedule import from facebook does'nt work

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events daily schedule import from facebook does'nt work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martin Chenier
    Participant

Hello guys, i am using the event calendar and when i do manual import it work well but i need to setup daily import and it doesnt work … all i see is the little circle moving below … and nothing happen. Can you please help me.

Barry

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Martin.

It looks like you indicated having carried out some testing already by deactivating other plugins – but I wonder if you could do that and switch to a default theme, too:

theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts

The reason I ask is most users are not reporting this issue and it does have the hallmarks of a conflict. Alternatively, or additionally, if you are comfortable doing so can you try using your browser dev tools to check if there might be a Javascript-level error?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘daily schedule import from facebook does'nt work’ is closed to new replies.