Customize edit screen and change order of the fields

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Customize edit screen and change order of the fields

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christoph
    Participant

Hallo,
    how I change the order of the fields in the editing screen of the event? for example the “website event” field before the “venue” field. I need this in particular for the additional fields, i wish to position them at the top of the edit screen before the “time and day”.
    greetings Druckstudio

Hunter

Hi and thanks for the post 🙂

First off welcome to the forums and thank you for choosing PRO! I’d be glad to help point you in the right direction.

My first recommendation is to review our Themer’s Guide. We provide information on how to override templates (which is what you’re after).

If you need any more assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask. Please note that we are limited on the amount of customizations we can provide, but will always give you our best effort.

Thanks again for choosing PRO and good luck with the customizations!

Christoph
    Participant

HI,
    i read the forum, but i still need help.

how I change the order of the fields in the editing screen of the event? for example the “website event” field before the “venue” field. I need this in particular for the additional fields, i wish to position them at the top of the edit screen before the “time and day”.

Hunter

Hello and welcome back,

We are unfortunately unable to assist in-depth with these types of customizations, but if you open up edit-event.php found in the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community, you’ll see where we call in each section of info to the submit event form (see screenshot below). Simply copy the contents of edit-event.php and paste them into a new file with the same title (edit-event.php) in your theme folder where tribe overrides are stored (your-theme/tribe-events/community).

I wish we could provide more help but that’s about as definitive as I can be for now. Best of luck with the customizations 🙂

Christoph
    Participant

Hi,
    sorry this path is not available in my plugin

no path

Can I return plugin “events-calendar-pro”and get the money back. The plugin is really bad.

Druckstdudio

Hunter

Hi and thanks for getting back to me,

Can you please send a screenshot of the page you wish to make the described edits on? I feel like we’re just having a little communication breakdown. Once we establish that, I believe you should have a relatively simple time making the edits.

If that doesn’t work for you, we can honor a refund so long as the purchase was within 30 days by visiting our Refunds page.

Thanks for your patience and have a good rest of your day.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize edit screen and change order of the fields’ is closed to new replies.