Customization Needed (Second Request)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Customization Needed (Second Request)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wendy Limauge
    Participant

I submitted a request 2 or 3 days ago asking if you could customize the look of the calendar on my site. I haven’t heard back and I don’t see a simple way to email or call you.

Cliff

Hi, Wendy. The only other thread from you that I found is at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/search-hangs-media-gallery-hangs/, which is from today (Oct 23).

Since this thread is from Friday (Oct 20), 2-3 days prior would have been last Tuesday/Wednesday… I guess that question of yours never came through. I apologize about that and request that you re-submit your customization request.

Please do note that we generally do not provide customizations, per our Scope of Support / Terms, but we can help point you in the right direction.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Customization Needed (Second Request)’ is closed to new replies.