Customizable Registration Fields – image upload possible?

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Customizable Registration Fields – image upload possible?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mario
    Participant

Hi, can attendees upload images in their registration?
    Is the number of custom registration fields limited?

I offer events which require several information about the attendees, including at least one image and some text fields.

Thank you
    Mario

Patricia

Hey Mario,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Yes, it is possible to allow community organizers to upload images to their tickets. Please access your Dashboard and head over to Events > Settings > Community > Community Tickets and check the “Enable ticket images” option.

Regarding your second question, there’s no limitation regarding the number of custom/additional fields you can have in your events or tickets.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Mario
    Participant

Hi Patricia, thank you for your response.

Maybe you got me wrong. I need an image upload for attendees, not for the organizer.
    For example: My event organizer needs images of the event participants. Can the organizer (community events – no dashboard) place an upload field for this?

Thank you
    Mario

Patricia

Hi Mario,

I’m sorry, I misunderstood your request! I’m afraid that at this time, there is no built-in support for attendees to upload images on ticketing forms. I’m sorry to disappoint. If you’re interested in incorporating this functionality into your site, I’d suggest one or more of the following options:

If you’re comfortable with WordPress development, our Themer’s Guide provides plenty of resources for custom development using our plugin templates. You may be able to craft some custom code to display on ticket forms that would enable this feature! https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/
    If you’d prefer to bring on another set of hands for this task, we do maintain a list of third-party developers who work with our plugins on custom projects. You might consider reaching out to one of them for a quote! https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/
    We welcome all users to submit feature requests on our UserVoice forum–by doing this, you’ll give other users the chance to vote and comment on your idea. Our team regularly monitors this forum for feature suggestions, so it’s a great way to get your ideas on our radar! https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

I hope this helps you get started! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Customizable Registration Fields – image upload possible?’ is closed to new replies.