Customise Waitlist Registration Information

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Customise Waitlist Registration Information

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kim

Hi there,

Is there anyway to add information collected on the waitlist? (Customise Waitlist Registration Information)

I see the options for:
    Name
    Surname
    Email
    Phone number
    but I would also like to get company name at the waitlist stage.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the email. Out of the box the quick answer is no, there is not a simple way. However with custom theming development you can accomplish this.

I do want to note that we are fairly limited in how much we can support custom development questions like this.

That said, I’d be happy to at least point you in the right direction as best I can. We also have a list of freelancers who we would happily recommend for this level of help.

Cheers!

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Customise Waitlist Registration Information’ is closed to new replies.