Custom Use Of Map View On Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Custom Use Of Map View On Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Devin
    Participant

I have a unique question about the Map View offered with Events Calendar PRO. I am working with a company by the name of SnapNation and the main product is a map that is powered using Google Earth technology. I was wondering if it were possible to use the Snapnation map in place of the current one. Reason being, I work with small businesses in my local area to get them on the map with presentation and review videos. It would be magnificent if the SnapNation map, which is essentially a virtual tour of the local area, could come up and give those businesses participating more exposure. This way when visitors are looking for the location of an event they’ll also be able to see videos relating to the event itself or other businesses around the event.

To see an example of the map I’m speaking of please visit link below:
    http://ulivewv.com/map-of-wv-panhandle-a-virtual-experience-of-the-eastern-panhandle/

Hi Devin,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Although we cannot personally help with such extensive customizations as per our Support Policy, I’d be happy to help point you in the right direction.

A good place to start would be to look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which templates to edit in order to modify the Map View.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Additionally, if this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

ttps://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Use Of Map View On Calendar’ is closed to new replies.