Custom Ticket Prices Based On WordPress Membership Level

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Custom Ticket Prices Based On WordPress Membership Level

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dale
    Participant

Hi!

I am wondering if there are any out-of-the-box or more custom solutions that allow ticket prices to be dynamically populated based on the role of the user. We want our premium members to have discounted ticket prices when they are logged into there account, and other membership levels to have different pricing options.

Thanks!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dale!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

We apologize for a bit of delay in getting back to you. We are dealing with a high volume of threads at the moment and we are slowly getting back to normal response times.

We do not provide any out of the box solutions to achieve that. I know several users integrate our plugins with WooCommerce Memberships plugin. I found a thread from a user that describes a bit how things work alongside our plugins > https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-tickets-plus-and-woocommerce-memberships/

I hope that helps you get an idea of how to accomplish that. Let me know if any follow up questions. 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Ticket Prices Based On WordPress Membership Level’ is closed to new replies.