Custom Question Integration with Eventbrite

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Custom Question Integration with Eventbrite

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Curtiss

My client currently manages their events with Eventbrite. I have recently integrated The Events Calendar plugin into their site and they are interested in the Eventbrite extension. I want to know if the Eventbrite integration will ask the same custom questions they set up in Eventbrite through the website plugin. The client wants to continue to manage events in Eventbrite but wants the attendees to be able to register on the website. I want to confirm this before we purchase the extension.

Thanks,
    David

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Eventbrite Tickets will let you import events from Eventbrite and also push events created in your own site into Eventbrite. On each event in your WordPress site, you can create tickets that are managed within the plugin, and/or Eventbrite tickets. If an event and its tickets are synced with Eventbrite, users will be able to see and click to purchase those tickets on your site, but they will then be directed to the Eventbrite event to complete the purchase. So if you have custom questions set up in Eventbrite for users to answer when they purchase tickets, they would see them during the purchasing process in Eventbrite.

We do offer a full refund within 30 days of purchase if you’re not satisfied with our products, so feel free to test them out! Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Question Integration with Eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.