Custom Post Types

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Custom Post Types

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mitch

I used your plugin several years ago. I am looking at it again. I would like to add other post types to the calendar (e.g. Posts, and some CPT’s I’ve created). How do I add those post types to display on the calendar (with a link to the post/cpt)?

Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for looking into The Events Calendar!

There is not currently a way to add other post types to the calendar (in either the free or Pro versions), but you could potentially do a customization to get them to display there. Our themer’s guide and functions list would be a good place to start!

We are only able to provide technical support in our premium support forums, as we use our Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in  purchasing them. However, please note that we are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, even in the premium forums.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Post Types’ is closed to new replies.