Custom hour text

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Custom hour text

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Guilherme

Hello. I´m using the free version and its amazing.
    The one thing I´m missing is..
    I have the Start Date and Start Hour / Finish Date and Finish Hour.
    But I need a custom field like this:
    Start date / hour: 02/02/2018 09:00 – 19:00
    End date / hour: 03/02/2018 08:30 – 17:00

Two date with diferent start/end time.
    In the Pro version I can do this?

Thank you!

Cliff

Hi. We’re always glad to hear positive feedback, and we welcome you to share it publicly at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar/reviews/?rate=5#new-post

Events Calendar PRO does have support for recurring events, if that’s what you’re after.

Last but not least, we have Bundles and a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Guilherme

Hello Cliff,
    When I´m editing an event, there are 4 conditional fields.
    I need to, perhaps, to make the Time (start and end) fields accept plain text. When I input time like ’08:45′ it goes fine. When I input ’08:30 – 19:00′ and save, the system crash and the date rolls back to 1970.
    Can I make the Time field accept plain text in the Pro version? Or I need to go through coding and remove this condition?
    Thank you!

Barry

Hi, Guilherme!

Using PRO won’t quite facilitate that goal but it will let you create new fields that accept plain text values – with a little work, you can use those to replace the default start/end dates and times on the frontend.

Again, I’d emphasize that some amount of custom dev work would be required. What you’re seeking isn’t supported ‘out of the box’.

I hope that clarifies things 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom hour text’ is closed to new replies.